Wendy's guidance helped me connect with my body, rather than resent it. Since working with her, I have truly found peace within my journey.
- Kim B. (mother of two!, Santa Monica)
One-on-one pre-natal yoga work with Wendy Obstler gave me my mobility back. Not only that, but the work I did with Wendy has carried over into my post-natal yoga practice. She helped me let go of many of my less-than-effective yoga habits. I really appreciated her vast knowledge of the human body, as well as her supportive and personable style.
- L. F. (Mama of twins! Beverly Hills, CA)
this yoga is safe and suitable for women who are:
* Trying to conceive naturally
* Being assisted by fertility drugs and treatments (i.e. clomid, IUI, follicle stimulating drugs, IVF, etc.)
* Approaching or in the middle of an assisted cycle
* New to yoga and not sure what is 'safe' to do
* Wanting to connect with other women moving through a similar journey
* Feeling isolated, alone and/or broken
* Seeking empowerment around the vague diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and choosing to be proactive in the journey
Post-Natal yoga is a beautiful way for a new mother to reconnect to and heal her body. It's also brings about opportunity for finding balance between the many responsibilities of that of her new born child and taking care of herself. It teaches patience, as well as strengthening and de-stressing the body. This work can also assist with any pelvic & other disorders, pre-existing, or caused by childbirth, and helps one understand postpartum recovery.
Pre-Natal yoga can help keep you in shape and do what is best for your baby-to-be. While relieving physical, mental and emotional stress, yoga gives you an opportunity to breathe deeply and prepare yourself for the birthing process. There have been numerous studies on the benefits of yoga on pregnancy and Wendy can share first hand how it helped her prepare and birth her son. Read Wendy's birth story...
Originally Strong Yoga®4Fertility and created by Brenda Strong, this is a comprehensive methodology towards natural fertility enhancement and overall wellbeing. It is a holistic approach to optimizing fertility and a beautiful mix of a gentle, therapeutic vinyasa flow balanced with a yin style of yoga that focuses on maintaining homeostasis and increasing energetic flow in the body, particularly in the area of the second chakra which houses the reproductive organs.
We as women are unique in our make up, and are the vessels of creation, whether it is to create a child, a relationship, or our dreams.
The Soulful Conceptions™ practice is suitable for all levels, including prenatal students.
Copyright © Divine Spark Yoga. All rights reserved.